A comprehensive and holistic assessment of your health, including assessment of food quality, nutrient adequacy, dietary and lifestyle behaviours. Incorporating in-depth medical history, pathology and functional testing alongside nutritional medicine principles. Working together to determine attainable health goals that will optimise your health and wellbeing. Treatment recommendations will encompass dietary and lifestyle recommendations and nutritional supplements.
In-clinic consultations available at
Lotus Wellbeing Centre (Wollongong) & Earth to Ocean Nutrition (Bulli)
Home-visits available on request + $15 consultation fee between Stanwell Park & Corrimal Only
Online consultations available via ZOOM with video & audio. If you require any supplementation this can be arranged for delivery
INITIAL CONSULTATION 90 mins $120
Your appointment schedule is set out below;
- Prior to Your Appointment (~20 mins): Clients will be emailed a confirmation email upon booking which includes a 'Welcome letter,' initial intake form & questionnaires to be completed & (preferably) emailed back prior to your appointment.
- During Your Appointment (75 - 90 mins): This initial screening appointment will involve a comprehensive and holistic assessment of your health, including assessment of nutrient adequacy, food quality, dietary behaviours and lifestyle as well as personal and family history. Frequently, anthropometric measures and holistic skin, eye, tongue and nail analysis are used.
- Following Your Appointment (30 - 45 mins): Personalised research on your case. Possible referral for additional pathology and or function testing to be used to assess baseline measures. Your nutritional prescription including dietary and lifestyle advice, along with any nutritional supplementation script will be emailed through.
What to Bring:
- Completed Questionnaires (if not already emailed back)
- Copies of most recent pathology tests (if not already emailed)
- Any Current Medications (including prescription, over the counter medicine or supplements)
FOLLOW-UP CONSULTATION 1 hour $90
Your Follow-up Nutritional Consultation is a designated time to check in and monitor your progress. Working together to identify strengths and weaknesses from previous sessions allowing any necessary adjustments to your treatment plan to assist you achieve your health goal. This session may also include re-testing, nutritional prescription refills or changes.
SHORT CONSULTATION Initial 45 min $80 Follow-up 30 min $60
Ideal for acute care or if you would like to check-in with me to record your progress or symptoms changes. Also the best way to deal with seasonal immune challenges is to strengthen your immune response.
Nutritional supplements & healthy lifestyle choices can:
Increase immune surveillance
Strengthen cellular immune responses
Shorten the duration of symptoms
There’s no need to feel helpless and vulnerable – our bodies are wonderfully adaptive and resilient. If we make sensible lifestyle decisions and create the right environment for wellness
TESTING OPTIONS AVAILABLE
Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA): BIA is considered one of the most reliable and accessible methods of screening body fat. Electrodes in the foot sensor pads send a low, safe electrical signal through the body to measures an individual’s impedance or resistance to the electrical signal as it travels through the water that is found in muscle and fat. results include weight, BMI, percentage of muscle, fat, hydration status, bone (kg) and kcal intake. (Not available for those with pace-makers)
DUTCH test (Dried Urine Test For Comprehensive Hormones): a comprehensive assessment of sex and adrenal hormones and their metabolites. It also includes the daily, free cortisol pattern, organic acids, melatonin (6-OHMS), and 8-OHdG.
Metabiome™ (microbiome) testing: Metagenomic (or whole genome) sequencing of the gut microbiome providing a complete picture of the bacteria within the gut and their functional potential. By sequencing the whole genome, the test can identify individual genes in the bacteria that may contribute to the function of that bacteria and the related influence on microbial and functional health.
Omega 3 Index: a simple on-the-spot finger-prick test that measures the percentage of EPA and DHA in red blood cell (RBC) fatty acids. The test itself specifically measures: omega-3 index (total combined EPA and DHA); Omega-6:Omega-3 ratio; EPA:Arachidonic acid ratio; and total trans fats.
Referral for pathology &/or functional testing available E.G. Full Hormonal Profile, Lipid Profile, Thyroid Panel, Adrenal Profile, Intestinal Permeability, Allergy Testing, Liver Function test etc