DIY Almond Milk
Do It Yourself, its super simple & wont contain any hidden nasties PLUS you can use the left over almond meal to make your own protein balls
1 C Organic almonds
1/2 tsp Himalayan sea salt
1 L Filtered water (plus more for soaking)
4 tsp Vegan calcium (Optional)
1. Cover 1C of organic almonds in bowl of filtered water with a pinch of Himalayan salt overnight.
2. In the morning drain & rinse until the water runs clear.
3. Now, I put mine into a kuvings juicer with 1L of filtered water but don't worry if you don't have one you can throw the nuts & water into a high-speed blender for 3-5 mins depending on the strength of your blender
4. Strain through a nut-milk bag into a glass jug.
5. If your adding calcium, mix this in now (optional)
6. Store in the fridge for up to 4 days
vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, dairy free, egg free